Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years

The father is physically keeping children from mother. Will

The father is physically keeping children from mother. Will not let her see children unless she signs a temp custody papers. One child is already his under a forged court papers. He will let her see him but her youger daughter he will not unless she signs papers. I want to know what options she has a if what is being done by him is legal. please let me know soon.
Either parent can posses the child. However to keep a child from the other parent is Parental Alienation which is viewed negatively by judges. The police will not get involved unless there is a court order. The mother needs to go down to family court to request and file a custody petition to force the access with the child.