lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney

Is there any way to withraw a filed divorce Answer in New Jersey

Is there any way to withraw a filed divorce Answer in New Jersey so the court would not have jurisdiction over the out of state defendant? There have been no appearances. A divorce comlaint was filed by plaintiff residing in New Jersey, attorney for defendant signed acceptance of service and then filed an Answer.
Subscription customers. An ACCEPT is credited to me but you are not charged. Followup questions WILL be answered if my first answer is acceptable.

Sorry but once an answer is filed you have agreed to accept the jurisdiction of the court. There is no way to withdraw the answer and now try to claim that the court does not have jurisdiction over the action. Sorry.