RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

If i have a pfa against my husband for my daughter and he has

If i have a pfa against my husband for my daughter and he has parental rights to her, if she is coming back and telling me that her daddy smacks her, and she is being bullied by his girlfriends grandchildren, is there anything that i can do to protect my little one? My child is 2, but will be three in January. I do not trust her dad, but I know that children her age sometimes just say things. The problem is its a continuos thing she is saying. I have seen marks/bruising on her, but when i ask her how they got there, she tells me she fell. What should I do? Is there anything I can do?
Thanks for your question.Report this as child abuse here.You can do it anonymously.Certainly it should be investigated and they may well take action.Children services here may take action to end his vistation and there may be criminal action taken.

Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
Toll-Free:(NNN) NNN-NNNN