How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

im paying child support to my daughter i havnt seen since birth.

Resolved Question:

im paying child support to my daughter i havnt seen since birth. i was wondering what rights i have since im paying child support? am i entitled to see her and know were she is living.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 6 years ago.
You are entitled to see the child regardless of the payment of child support because they are two separate issues. If you go to family court you can request and file a visitation petition to see the child even if the mother refuses.
Daniel Solutions and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions