Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law

When a Set Aside has been granted, ARFLP Rule 85 (C), does

When a Set Aside has been granted, ARFLP Rule 85 (C), does the Decree that's been set aside remain in effect until another judgment has been entered?

For example: The Consent Decree has specific requirements for filing taxes with my ex-husband. The Consent Decree has been "Set Aside". Does that mean those requirements are no longer in effect?

I would be happy to answer your question. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by and various state bar associations from giving legal advice, representing you, or entering into an attorney-client relationship through this open forum. Do you accept these terms? Please answer yes or no to continue.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you.

Typically, when an order is set aside, that makes it null and void unless the court states that it is set aside in part. If the set aside order appears to set aside the previous order in it's entirety, then typically the previous order has no further effect and a new order will be necessary.

Best regards,

Please press the ACCEPT button so I may be credited and paid for my time by Positive feedback and a BONUS are always appreciated. Thank you and the best of luck.