Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Lawyer
Experience:  Divorce, custody and child support attorney.

I do want to confirm I understand. Instead of filing a motion

I do want to confirm I understand. Instead of filing a motion to divide escrow account holdings I should file a motion for post-judgement enforcement?
Actually, the name of the motion is of minor importance. I would actually be inclined to entitle it: Motion for Post-Judgment Enforcement / Motion to Divide Escrow Account. You could also entitle it Motion to Modify Escrow Account Distribution. Either would work, but my inclination is the first.

Reason for Enforcement or Modify language, is that your ex is not willing to divide it right now according to your agreement (at least that is how I interpreted your earlier question) and in addition you want to change that division to include the other funds he owes you. So it is not merely a motion to divide the escrow account but to enforce his payment of other funds owed. And if you go with strictly division, the court may not be willing to enforce the other payments.