Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Lawyer
Experience:  Divorce, custody and child support attorney.

The Judge ordered the proceeds to be divided equally but only

The Judge ordered the proceeds to be divided equally but only that the 60k I took out of the second mortgage to be taken out of the proceeds of house sell. The 40k and 10k he took out were also taken out of the second mortgage but she did not say for his to be taken out of the proceeds of the house sell. I also want to know if the 2,500 he owes for a credit card she ordered for him to pay in the decree and the $1,500 she just recently ordered for him to pay can be added to this division?
Yes, those sums can be added, but only if 1) he agrees to it in writing (to protect you); or 2) if you get a court order. If you do not want to file a motion to adjudge him in contempt, you may merely file a motion to modify the final judgment, or a motion for post-judgment enforcement (which is my preferred method). In this motion, you would set forth the payment requirements which he has not made (from the divorce decree and any later orders), you will set forth that $xx is being held in the escrow account, and that you are afraid that if he receives 1/2 of the escrow he will not make the required payments to you.

This is a very common issue that the courts address on a regular basis.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.