WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years experience, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT LAWYER FOR FAMILY, IMMIGRATION AND CRIMINAL LAW
16356563

Ive been married for 8 years. A year after I married I told

Customer Question

I've been married for 8 years. A year after I married I told my husband to stop verbally abusing me or my feelings for him will disappear. He continued to abuse me and we haven't had sex for 3 1/2 years. I do not have a job right and he constantly tells me to get out. He now has a conversation daily with his girlfriend right in front of me. Please help, I really want to get out of here.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 6 years ago.
IF YOU LEAVE NOW, YOU CAN FILE IN THE FAMILY COURT FOR TEMPORARY SPOUSAL SUPPORT AND HE WILL HAVE TO SUPPORT YOU, WHILE YOU LOOK FOR ANOTHER HOME, ALSO YOU COULD FILE A DIVORCE, AND HAVE YOU FEES PAIF BY HIM AS PER VIRGINIA LAW.