Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

Hey please do me a favor when u can, look up on the internet

Hey please do me a favor when u can, look up on the internet and c if u can find info on who i can call or talk to cause Danny wants to take me to court AGAIN and lower my spousal support and the amount i get from his yearly bonus. I don't have a lawyer and don't no what to do. I don't agree with what he wants but unless I figure out what to do he's gonna win, he will anyway cause he always does but I want to try. Also Hali, my Daughter, told me she wants to talk to the court but its gotta go through a mediator but i don't no where to start. I'm at a loss and have no idea what to do.
*BARBIE*
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 years ago.

Hi

You can request the court to speak with your daughter about whom she wants to live with. The court may interview her.

In the meantime, you can contact the CA Bar Association for a referral service and see if you would qualify for legal aid or pro bono assistance in this matter. Here is that contact information

If you have any questions that I might be able to help you with to represent yourself, please let me know here.