How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steven K. Your Own Question
Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2363
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Steven K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

who would someone go to,to get a matter investigated for having

Customer Question

who would someone go to,to get a matter investigated for having a family member who is\was a d.a. that was doing favors for them to manipulate a child custody case to there favor?i have proof of written letter from person to have there mother contact uncle to get child back like he has befor in the past?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 6 years ago.
If this person is committing a crime by abusing his authority as a district attorney, you would want to bring this to the attention of the law enforcement agency that serves the jurisdiction where the crime took place.