Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

ok. so. I have the civil protection order hearing copy in

ok. so.
I have "the civil protection order hearing" copy in it one of the things it says is STEP ONE: bring any info the judge will need to understand what happend.

I would like to start gather or writing all the points of what has happend over the past 4 years in raising our kids.

What should I be foccused on in this document. how to organize it. Best way to phrase all the points. Are there examples out there you could point me to?

Thank you for your new question and your prior bonus.

Typically the judge will not take the time to hear all important points that occurred during the last 4 years. You will want to address only the reason for the protection order. You can elaborate on the past if requested by the judge. The purpose of the hearing is only regarding whether you were an imminent threat to your spouse and children-- it is not a hearing to determine fault in the relationship.

It is very important to prevail at this hearing. If you do not prevail, you will likely not be able to obtain unsupervised visitation with your children. I suggest that you retain local counsel for this hearing.

Please let me know if I can assist you further