How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31511
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can i sue a resident of nevada for alienation of affection

Resolved Question:

can i sue a resident of nevada for alienation of affection as i am a resident of calif?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 6 years ago.

You can't sue for alienation of affection in California or Nevada. Legislation was enacted in both states to abolish the right to bring an alienation of affection lawsuit.



Roger and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions