Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
4460311

THIS IS FOR TINA. TINA THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFO. IT HELPS

THIS IS FOR TINA.

TINA THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFO. IT HELPS GREATLY. I MEANT TO LEAVE EXTRA CASH/TIP AND SCREWED UP. YOU'LL HAVE TO EXCUSE ME I'M AN OLD MAN.

IF I RE-MARRY. IF I LEAVE THE INFO THAT I HAVE ABOUT (MY) BOYS AFTER I DIE CAN MY EX GAIN ANYTHING BY SUING MY WIFE?

PLEASE NOTE: SHE WORKS FOR AN ATTORNEY AND HAS FOR 30 YEARS.

THANKS JESS
No problem, Jess.

Your ex cannot gain anything by suing your wife, no. The only issue that could be raised is your sons arguing that they should inherit a portion of your estate from you, but if you have a will that passes everything to your wife, that should prevail.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX

___________________________________________________________________________________

Even if you have a subscription, please press the ACCEPT button so I may be credited and paid for my time by JA and then request follow-up assistance from me if necessary. Positive feedback and a BONUS are always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: This open forum is for educational purposes only and cannot constitute legal advice based on rules of professional conduct. I understand that you may be disappointed by the answer you received if it is not favorable to your situation. I work diligently to provide you with the correct answer under the law, whether it benefits you or not. Please do not shoot the messenger if it is not the answer you wished to hear. As always, I continue to be dedicated to providing you with professional and courteous service.

Edited by Tina on 7/2/2010 at 2:00 AM EST