How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11655
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Eli answered a family law question for me. He stated that

Customer Question

Eli answered a family law question for me. He stated that he could recommend an attorney so that I can file for grandparent visitation rights. I want to ask Eli if he could e-mail me some attorney names. My e-mail address [email protected]
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 years ago.
I'm here. :) Need a referral or any other info before that?

Related Family Law Questions