dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney at Law
Experience:  JD Degree, Social Service Experience, Child Support Officer
5930486

My children 7 and 10 ibelieve suffer from parent alienation,

Customer Question

My children 7 and 10< ibelieve suffer from parent alienation, there mother hates me and brainwashes the children against me. She tried to get my visitations reduced in '08, but judge decided to give me extended visitations. Now she is taking me back to court to do the same, I think she is going to used the kids to speak against me. I am a good father, pay child support and visit them every chance I get. What can I do? Why do I have to spend my savings for them to battle in court?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 7 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
dkennedy :

Hello, I doubt that the judge will even listen to the children in court. Most of them do not. If her plan did not work last time, it most likely will not work this time, either. The past records will all be there for the judge to see. And, you have been visiting and taking the children to counseling. Why could the court think they should reduce the visitation? She must have some reason she stated which is a change, in order to get this back into court.