Amber E.
Amber E., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Experienced practitioner in family law, including divorce, custody, and domestic violence cases.

Can you sue your CPS worker in michigan heck I have had four,

Can you sue your CPS worker in michigan? heck I have had four, all my reports from all services are good, just this worker , they last of four seems to dislike me and wants tpr. My lawyer says they are out to get me, and i kept asking what i could do more, the wholoe case, they just said i was doing fine. sorry im incoherant, i can bareley think right now. this was a failure to protect can, no injuries to chilren, no neglect.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Amber E. replied 6 years ago.
Q. Can you sue your CPS worker in michigan?

You can, yes. Technically, you can sue anyone. The question is whether you have a valid claim, whether there are sufficient grounds to both sue and win.

Q. My lawyer says they are out to get me

Your lawyer needs to be more specific. If you intend to file suit, your lawyer is in the best position possible to explain to you what your claims or causes of action might be.