Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...

Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney & Certified Mediator

i need help my child was molested by another child and im being

Customer Question

i need help my child was molested by another child and im being told nothing can and will be done to the two children that did this to my daughter because of there ages but yet the same 2 girls have accused 6 boys of sex crimes and all 6 have a indicated record and are listed as sexual preditors 3 without even being interviewed 3 were proven innocent
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 4 years ago.
1) How old is your child?

2) How old are the other two girls?

3) Did your daughter agree to engage in this sexual act?

4) Has your daughter sustained mental or physical injury as a result of these acts?

Thanks

_______________________________________________

Please Note: JustAnswer.com is a public forum. JustAnswer.com is not a law firm. JustAnswer.com is only a question and answer site. Asking a question does not create an attorney-client relationship nor is your question protected under the attorney-client privilege. An attorney-client relationship is established when you enter into written contract for representation and pay a retainer directly with the attorney or attorney’s firm.

JustAnswer.com uses the term “Expert”. I do not hold myself as an expert when I answer your questions. The information given by me is not legal advice. I am not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you. I am providing only research, resources and information only for you to be informed and educated about your particular needs and my answer is limited to the facts presented. You are only paying me for such information given.

My answer or reply is also limited to your facts presented and additional information you post may not come in after my reply or answer has posted, if this has occurred please let me know and I will answer further. Due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so this may result in more interactions between us. There might also be a delay in my reply or answers, as I may be helping other customers, or called away from my office or have logged off. Please be assured your question(s) will be answered promptly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my daughter is 9 yrs old and the offenders are 9 and 11

my daughter did not agree to anything she was pinned down by the 11 year old and her mouth covered while the 9 yr old pulled her panties off and proceeded to molest her

my daughter is still suffering from nightmares i have reported this abuse to only be told nothing can be done to the girls who are continuing to abuse others

Lastly, who told you that nothing can be done? The actual police?

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
children and youth services told me because they are under the age of 14 yrs old i can do NOTHING secondly these 2 girls have accused 6 boys in less than 2 months of having sex with them the first 3 boys were charged by police and have since been cleared as the mother of the 2 girls forced them to recant my 3 sons werent even interviewed and were indicated even after the interviews my sons were proven innocent as the cys caseworker knew the girls had lied about the first 3 and then removed them from my house because they didnt want my sons to be accused but a caseworker who didnt get her job done in the 45 days now has my sons listed as sexual preditors in another state because the girls refuse to recant there stories i went threw the grievance process my son will no longer be able to enlist in the airfoce next year because he was indicatged but never charged
Only the district attorney's office can tell you whether there is a case or not. Even if they can't get them for statutory rape they can be charged with forcible rape as there is no age limit for that. You can see the statute on that in the link here.

I would suggest you contact the DA and not rely on CYS, they are not law enforcement.

In addition you would have a separate case for the mental and physical injuries sustained by your child. This is a separate lawsuit against the parent's of these girls. So even if the DA is not wanting to handle the case, you can file a separate lawsuit for the mental and physical abuse sustained by these two horrible kids.

My answer or reply is limited to your facts presented and additional information you post may not come in after my reply or answer has posted, if this has occurred please let me know and I will answer further. Due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so this may result in more interactions between us. There might also be a delay in my reply or answers, as I may be helping other customers, or called away from my office or have logged off. Please be assured your question(s) will be answered promptly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok so what state do i go to the DA in pennsylvania or ohio as the two girls are now living with there mother in ohio? and horrible is not the word i used for the girls it is pretty bad when there counselors told me and there father they were sociopaths
Sorry for the delay in response as I was called away from my office.

You would need to contact the DA in the state and county where the offense took place, so in Pennsylvania. The same jurisdiction would apply to sue them for your daughter's personal injuries since the events took place in PA.

Please click accept, it is greatly appreciated. To request me for future questions, please begin your question with “AttentionCustomerrdquo; Thank you.