How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31662
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my ex wonts to sign his visitation away to me so that he dose

Resolved Question:

my ex wonts to sign his visitation away to me so that he dose not have to pay child suppot can he do that
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
It does not work that way. Even if he signs his parental rights away, he has to pay child support. The only way that he can get out of paying child support is if the child is adopted.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
so even if i agree and him to he would still be paying
Expert:  Roger replied 7 years ago.
Yes. Child support is he childs money. No one can agree to take that money away from the child.
Roger and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you