Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

How do I get MY dag gone money back, I just wasted 25 minute

Customer Question

How do I get MY dag gone money back, I just wasted 25 minutes of my time just to see someone write you need to get a lawyer! This is nothing but a scam!!! Give me my money back or I'll blog everyone in the universe about this crappy scandalious criminal site!!!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 years ago.

Please go to and customer service will assist you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK use of this site will be told to the hundreds of the ones I know and the ones they know and so forth you theiveing, bastard!
First off, your first expert was 100% correct, you have to file the motions in court for what you want to do, so you received proper legal advice. Second, nobody here has been rude or unprofessional to you and your comments and conduct is wholly inappropriate. Good day. Customer service will refund your money without any questions asked since all you have done is made a deposit.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I hope you like ripping people off!

Nobody has ripped you off and you are now making statements that are known to be false and you can be pursued in court for slander and libel if you persist. You have been instructed on how to get your refund, nobody has taken any money from you it is merely on deposit and it is fully refundable. If you persist in making such libelous comments that are known to be false you can be sued for making them.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
How do I reach customer service, or is this automatic?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I figured out what I need to do and as an injured veteran, trust me when I say that your weak show of force scares noone, GOOD DAY TO YOU AS WELL!