N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney
Experience:  since 1983
9653905

in bad need of a divorce attorney representation. have 2 children

in bad need of a divorce attorney representation. have 2 children 8-12-husband makes good income, i do not have funds trying to find out retainer fee costs-husband has taken my name of account, credit cards etc has pushed me around few timesrecently need out and need help i am afraid he could become violent as he has knocked holes in wall previous, i have tried to get him to go to counceling he says yes and two days later same thing over-- i have no family here and no place to goand understand i have to remain in texas if divorce--is there anyone good that could represent me and make payment arrangements,or make husband pay--as i dont have a job, past 12 yrs my husband has not wanted me to work   all help or advice appreciated i know once divorce proceedings are filed i need him away from me and kids thanks i have so much on my plate and dont know where to go or how to get representation legal aid would keep him in home and i have fear for me and boys.Rockwall county texas 75032 is residence
You can get a free consultation from some of the Rockwall County divorce lawyers listed at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestatecounty/Divorce/Texas/Rockwall

It is common is this situation for a lawyer to take your case with no advance fees, knowing that the other spouse will eventually be ordered to pay your attorney fees.

I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN INFORMED TEXAS DIVORCE RULES ARE TOUGH AND WILL USUALLY NOT MAKE SPOUSE PAY- ARE YOU PREETY SURE OF THIS AND WOULD YOU KNOW OF ANY RECOMMENDATION IN THAT AREA OR ANYONE I COULD CONTACT FOR HER. MY CONCERN IS GREAT, I HAVE SEEN HER HUSBANDS ATTITUDE AND TRYING TO GET ALL INFO I CAN FOR HER TO HELP HER AND GIVE HER INFO WHEN HE IS GONE AND SHE CAN CALL I KNOW SHE HOPES TO TALK TO SOME ATTY ?? MONDAY ANY RECOMMENDATIONS AS SHE DONT HAVE FUNDS OR JOB AND I AM LIMITED ON INCOME I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOT IN THAT AREA? AGAIN THANKS

If one spouse has no income the Court is very likely to order the other spouse to pay attorney fees for the spouse with no income.

She just has to start calling Texas lawyers until she finds one who is willing to take the case.
Thank you for accepting my answer.