lwpat
lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
15417118

Plaintiff jl has filed a suit againsrt me for nor giving her

Plaintiff(JL) has filed a suit against me and a trust I am trustee of for nor giving her money from a trust She has refused to give her legal adress in NY --just gives ny) We believe she lives in her mothers rent control apartment and has another rent control apt that she may rent under the table. I was just reminded by my wilfe she has a legal address in Fineview NY her name isXXXXX

My wife says she read somewhere that her residence in Fioneview may disqualify her   from a rent control residence and she could be committing a fraud.

Jack Hoffman
In order to file suit the person has to claim where they reside. You can file an interrogatory and ask for them to disclose their legal residence.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
no referance to a statue or a law on giving legal address

no answer to rent control question
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Im waiting for the legal ramifications for owning a home in Fineview NY living in one rent control prevously owned by her miother and renting one she owned to someone else
I will opt out and allow the other experts the opportunity to reply to you. Thanks for using JA.