lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney

If I got married to a person and later was told they only wanted

Customer Question

If I got married to a person and later was told they only wanted to obtain legal status after i filed for them could that be grounds for an annulment. They moved out right after getting the 3 years permanent resident card and is now trying to file for citizenship but does not want USCIS to know they moved out. Or can i use the fact that i am unable to conceive as grounds for the anullment?
I also have evidence that the person has been unfaithful from before we were married and was advertising for sex on Craigslist while he lived in my house
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
How long was the marriage?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
married 4.5 yrs now..i filed for him 2.5 years now
Expert:  lwpat replied 6 years ago.
Then I do not believe that you are going to be able to get an annulment. It is much more difficult than a divorce so you need to file for a divorce.

Here are the forms and information. They are the same statewide but you may have to change the county

An accept for my time is always appreciated