Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

what possibly be the judgement for if I currently reciceved

Customer Question

what possibly be the judgement for if I currently reciceved medical & food stamps, child care benefits from the santa clara state of california and the DA requested a fraternity test for my two daughters and I had refused it.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

I am sorry, I do not undertand the situation. Could you explain it in greater detail?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
more 48 hours ago; i was received Medical, child care assistant and food stamps .Now
one of the representatvie of the santa clara county requested me to bring in my two daughter to have a test to see if they both came from the same father. I had refused to bring my kids in for that test.

My question is what will the action be next from the county.
Thank you for your follow-up. Exactly why did you refuse? Did one of the potential parents request a paternity test?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I had sex with someone at the club, and decided to have kids on my own will, therefore I don't want to hold anybody responsible for my two kids. But because I was receiving benefits from the state of california and at the time of the application I agreeded to allow
them to look for the man of the kids. But when I renewed my application two years later from the initial application in May 2008 I didn't want them to look for that person.
To be honest with you, it is totally my decision to have kids, but at the time I didn't have any health care and plus after child born I was unable to work therefor I seek help with the states'. But all this year with this guilt in me that I'm using tax payers money for selfish
decision, I always wanted to stop recieving the benefits but I was reluctant because my two years old dauther is still in diaper, I' m trying to get her out of using diaper so I could afford health care for them. But since I received that phone called from agency; I had called in and stop the benefits. Please help me! I Just don't want the state file me guilty
of criminal charge and take my two daughter away from me. I'm trying very hard to look for second jo to support my two daughters. Please help me!