Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

my daughter left with my grandson last week, she has left the

my daughter left with my grandson last week, she has left the boy with a relative for days now and has not come back. can I go get him or can the relative biring him to me? they are out of state and we know his mother is doing drugs and she has left her husband also and has another guy
If there is no court order prohibiting you from making contact with the child or caring for the child, you can go get him. The court is not going to reprimand a grandparent acting in good faith to care for a child.

Another thought is that you may want to take the proactive position in this situation and contact child services, report what his mother has done, and ask child services to help you get guardianship over the child.