WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years experience, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT LAWYER FOR FAMILY, IMMIGRATION AND CRIMINAL LAW
16356563

I am a single mom. i am expecting a child right now. the

I am a single mom. i am expecting a child right now. the babies father refuses to acknowledge the child is his. he is in the service and im prior service trying to re-enter. for me to re-enter i need to show that i have joint custody of my daughter. My aunt is offering to be co-guardian of my child so i can re-enter the service. How can i go about obtaining that court ordered paperwork.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  WALLSTREETESQ replied 7 years ago.
when the child is born, the aunt would file for joint custody, and serve you, at family court you and her make an agreement to get joint custody between you and her.