Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

can a protective order if approved give a parent with physical

can a protective order if approved give a parent with physical custody to move if there is an abduction order
Could you explain a little more?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
everything i just wrote was lost i am a victim of domestic violence my son father and his family are stalking and harrasing me. I am a student and was accepted to an out of state school my ex is mad because I am leaving him he chose to stay here in california. My ex is a vert angry controling man when he does not get his way he becomes violent he beat me up ripped the clothes off my new born son than stole all there clothes to try and keep me here his family and him are stalking and harrasing me they now have a room at the same hotel I am staying at under a fake name to spy and now have served me.
Thank you for the additional information.

I am sorry to hear about your problems.

Your question:can a protective order if approved give a parent with physical custody to move if there is an abduction order

Response: Yes, you should move far and away from these people. You should also go to Court first thing in the morning and request for Protective Order and for you to be allowed to leave the state for your school. You should also request in your filing that the Court impound your address so that your ex or his family would not find you. Click here for more information on Protective Orders:

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/protection/
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
He is requesting vistation in the order and a mediation isscheduled at this time i cant even leave the county or state I wish to to stay with my parents in nevada until mediation how do i respond to the order i am afraid to leave my son alone with him he may become so angry at me to get back at me i fear he may hurt my baby canI get a restraning order and protective order against his family as well
He is requesting vistation in the order and a mediation isscheduled at this time i cant even leave the county or state I wish to to stay with my parents in nevada until mediation how do i respond to the order i am afraid to leave my son alone with him he may become so angry at me to get back at me i fear he may hurt my baby

Response: You respond to the his request for visitation by requesting that the visitation NOT BE GRANTED at this time because both you and the baby have been victims of domestic violence and that currently you and the baby are in hiding because of continued threats from him and his family and that you are afraid for your safety and for your son's safety.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
okay thank you for your help Mr. Phillips