Ask Attorney & Mediator Your Own Ques...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney & Certified Mediator
1723468

The following is in my court document. "x) All non specified

The following is in my court document.

"x) All non specified Monday school holidays or intercession days shall become part of contiguous weekend and end on the next day."

My ex-husband has my children the Monday following my weekend. If I have them on a weekend that follows with a "non-specific" Monday, school holiday, does that mean that I have them through the next day which would be Tuesday? This is the first holiday that is not specifically mentioned that I have come accross.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney & Mediator replied 6 years ago.
Yes, that is exactly what it means. It means you will have the children the whole entire Monday (as part of your weekend), ending the next day (Tuesday).

_______________________________________________

Please Note: My answer or reply is limited to your facts presented and additional information you post may not come in after my reply or answer has posted, if this has occurred please let me know and I will answer further. Due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so this may result in more interactions between us. There might also be a delay in my reply or answers, as I may be helping other customers, or called away from my office or have logged off. Please be assured your question(s) will be answered promptly.

Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me is not legal advice. I am not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you. I am providing only research, resources and information only for you to be informed and educated about your particular needs and my answer is limited to the facts presented. You are only paying me for such information given. No part of this disclaimer can be copied or reproduced without the express consent of the owner [lawNinvest]. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

And that is regardless of the fact he would normally have them on the Monday.

thanks.

Correct.

In essence you are getting an extra day if your weekend is followed by a non-specified school holiday. This would not apply if this was his weekend however. Hope that makes sense. This would only apply on your weekends, regardless that he would normally have them on Monday.