Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.

my wife lied and said i hurt her before our meadation but wated

my wife lied and said i hurt her before our meadation but wated three days to file it i cought her having an afair the second one she knows i want the kids 4 and wanted her out of the house i was varbal with her but did not touch her my arm was hurt i tore my bicep off shes a body bilder and could easly take me whats going to happen she only wants yhe kids for money my oldest is 17 and will speak for me
Thank you for your post.

What exactly happenned? Could you describe the situation step-by-step?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

she went to bed she knew i had recorded her she watched me take the recorder out of my van she when she confronted me i became verbal with her and told her to get the f out of our house have him pick you up she went to bed with my daughter, and i told her to get out and away from her because she was shit she clames that i pushed down on her and shook her with both hands my one arm is in a brace and i cant extend it all the way but i did not touch her at all she this was on jan 25 @100 am

she filed the report on jan27 around 3 pm

Thank you for the details. Were you charged with anything? Did she file for a restraining order?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

protective order i had to leave she said my daughter told her the next night she was afarid of me but i put my daughter to bed and stayed there till she was asleep she my wife would have to have woke her up to have talked to her my daughter . she did wake up later and came and found me not my wife, my wife all night sat on the couch all night and had no interaction with any of my four kids i fear for my kids there just money to her

It sounds like your wife got a temporary protective order, and has not yet been granted the full order. That means that you are going to be asked to come to a hearing where the judge will review the petition and either uphold the order and make it permanent, or dismiss the order, which is what you are going to attempt to accomplish.

to do so, find evidence (such as a medical order showing that you are physically unable to perform what she accused you of doing), and testimony from other third parties who were there and saw the events. Otherwise, just be yourself and be polite and rational with the judge. If concerned, retain a criminal defense/family law attorney to represent you at the hearing.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Dimitry Alexander Kaplun on 2/1/2010 at 10:08 AM EST