lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney

How can I find out what my ex-husbands salary is currentl

How can I find out what my ex-husband's salary is currently?
You will have to file for a modification of child support. Then you can subpoena the information and he will have to provide it. If he does not you can subpoena the inforamtion from the firm. You will also need an attorney. Here is the Georgia child support calculator.
If you do not have an agreement about college expenses you will want to also include that.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am willing to be reasonable. He pays regularly and sees his son regularly. We have and Autistic child and I have primary physical custody and handle everything. If he would tell me his salary we could negotiate an increase. I cannot afford an attorney nor to I want to make him mad by filing for a child support ammenment. I guess it's a catch 22?
That is correct. The only way is to file.