FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

My ex husband is using Pro-Se in our child support case Is

Customer Question

My ex husband is using Pro-Se in our child support case? Is this something i should be worried about?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 6 years ago.
Pro-se is representing yourself in a court proceeding, without a lawyer. Maybe your ex-husband thinks he can handle the case himself or cant afford representation. It is not something that you should be worried about but can use to your advantage if you have an attorney who knows the law better then him.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I appreciate this, even with a case on child support when I am the primary parent that pays the bills up front for the girls, carries their insurance, and has them for the school week for their academics and he only has them on 3 of the 4 weekends. Also child services substantiated the clam of him being an unfit parent. Should I still look for an attorney or is this pretty cut and dry?
It is always good to have a family law attorney represent you who knows how to handle child support matters. It is possible they may be able to get you more money for the support of your children, then you may think.