FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

My girlfriend is hiding my son. I know currently where they

My girlfriend is hiding my son. I know currently where they stay after hiring a private investigator. I am outside the US and would like to know what to do as she does not answer my calls.

Do you live outside of the US permanently or just temporarily?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I live permanently outside the US but I use to travel to US as I hold a 10 years visa B1/B2.
You are going to need to get the courts involved, if she is not cooperating with you and allowing you to speak with your son. This is going to be a difficult situation since you live outside of the US and only visit sparingly. If you lived in MA, you could get joint custody of your son and have the court enforce the custody agreement if she fails to comply. If you want full custody, you are going to have to petition the court for it and take your son to where you live. If the Judge finds she not longer can legally stay here, she will have to leave with her son.