Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law
14472836

Divorced in Arizona last year. Ex got house and agreed to

Customer Question

Divorced in Arizona last year. Ex got house and agreed to make all payments on it (and she has solely). My name is XXXXX XXXXX mortgage and she cannot re-fi on her own. I will be trying to qualify for a mortgage and this mortgage shows on my credit . Mortgage company I plan to use says it is not clear enough in decree that ex is responsible for the mortgage payments on house and I need to file with the court something that clarifies that she is solely responsible for the monthly payments, taxes and insurance on the former marital residence. What do I file?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 7 years ago.

You can file a motion for clarification. In the motion you can clarify what is required.

If you found this answer informational please press the ACCEPT button so I can get credit for my work.

All comments are provided for informational purposes only. A local attorney should be contacted for specific legal advice.