DCrane, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced practitioner.

I really want to get a divorce. My husband is emotionally ab

Customer Question

I really want to get a divorce. My husband is emotionally abusive and financially irresponsible. In the last eight months, I have only recieved $2,000 from him and he works six days a week. I have lost one house because he didn't bother to pay and now my credit is bad. We have two trucks that's in my name and he will not give me the keys and both trucks are in my name. I called the police and I was told there's nothing they could do. I don't have anyone I can move in with and I am unable to get an apartment because my credit is bad. We have one son that he never spends time with and I am constanlty begging him to spend time with him. Is there anyway I can get him out the house?????

I live in Fort XXXXX, XXXXXland and I can be reached on xxxxxxxxx
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DCrane replied 7 years ago.
the only way to get him out is to file for divorce in this situation. This is because there is no physical abuse, and it really just boils down to what could be considerd a bad marriage.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How can I file when we still live together? I was told that I have to be sperated in order to get a divorce and hw won't leave the house.