Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

What does it mean when a parent has been founded of Inadequate

Customer Question

What does it mean when a parent has been founded of Inadequate Guardianship of a child?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.

hi

it means the parents are deemed not able to care for the child - thereby the usuage of the word "inadequate"

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am aware of that, but what I wanted to find out and maybe I didn't specify it enough, but we are wondering if his son is to be returned to his mother after our vacation? How do we know if we are not supposed to?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 7 years ago.

hi

the CPS can come and get the child, if there has been a determination that there is inadequate guardianship. i do not know if this is before or after your vacation - the CPS can come and get the child at any time, day or night. if you want to see if the child can be with you on vacation, then you need to get in touch with the CPS