How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36413
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Honorable Online Lawyer, I wish to know the name, location,

Resolved Question:

Dear Honorable Online Lawyer,
I wish to know the name, location, and website if possible, of a Grievance-type system that I can file against the judge, located in Seattle, Washington State. I also lived in Seattle, WA.   
I deeply appreciate your assistance and look forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience,
email address:[email protected]
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good morning,

You can file your complaint against a sitting judge in the state of Washington here:

Commission on Judicial Conduct
P.O. Box 1817, EW-14
Olympia, WA 98507
(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> FAX(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> Website:

I wish you well.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,


LawTalk and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions