Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law

where do i get the form for public notice to post in a newspaper

where do i get the form for public notice to post in a newspaper for step=parent adoption?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 7 years ago.

Uusally if there is a recommended format the clerk in the domestic relations court might have a template. If the clerk does not have a form or handle posting of the notice, the newspaper classified desk can probably help you. They run these in the legal notices section frequently. You can probably find a prior notice and copy it.

If you found this answer informative please press ACCEPT so I may get credit for my response.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.