Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law
14472836

what is a seperation agreement for , ineed one for a loan my

what is a seperation agreement for , ineed one for a loan my self, in our case adivorce could not probably be reached anyway.

A aeparation agreement defines the obligations of the parties in a divorce. It is part of the divorce decree/order.The reason they want it is to see if you have spousal support, and child support obligations.

This communication is not intended as legal advice. A local attorney should always be consulted for legal advice. No client/attorney relationship is intended or created by this communication.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i would like to askCustomeranother question
What do you want to know ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i paid 5000 down on property we share she has made payments on property

but borrowed against prop to raise debt to 56000 property worth more but would sell for 85 t090 iam sure she want to get a divorce stating sell property and split equity

but i could take debt with property and then she would not be obligated at all i would need to get medicare part b oked before i make such a large decision really the 5ooo

i paid down equates to just about all the equity what is your thoughts if u answer i will pay the full fee Customer

I am not sure what you are asking. If you get divorced you wife would be entitled to 1/2 the equity in the home. Yo ou could take the property but you would still owe her 1/2 the equity using the current appraised value.

Even if you agree to take the debt with the poperty you would still need to pay the wife about $15,000.