Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law
4460311

I need to respond to a Divorce summons. Is there a form for

I need to respond to a Divorce summons. Is there a form for an Answer?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for trusting our JA team for guidance. We are happy to assist you. However, we need a little more information about your question.

Please let me know what state the case is in. Do you want to contest it?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

No she doesn't want to contest it and there are not many assets. She is leaving the country on friday for quite a while and wants to make sure that she answers the summons

Expert:  Tina replied 7 years ago.

I can view your additional information now.

Here is a free form that shows the format for the answer. If she wants to contest anything, she would need to specifically deny the allegations from the petition that has been filed. http://www.edivorcepapers.com/c/ota1.pdf

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX

TG

___________________________________________________________________________________

Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time when I have answered your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback or a bonus is always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.