Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Barbara Peterson XXX-XXX-XXXX, Clearwater, Florida

Customer Question

XXXXX XXXXX XXX-XXX-XXXX, Clearwater, Florida
Category: Family Law
Expert:  NYCLAWYER replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is your question?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good morning Barbara,

We aren't allowed to call you, I'm afraid. I can answer your question here though.

What is it that you need to know?

I’ll put forth my best effort in assisting you. When you are able to respond to my request for clarification of your situation, I’ll be able to assist you. In the meantime I would ask that you please stay on-line, just in case I need additional clarification from you regarding the factual circumstances relating to your question. Thank you for allowing me to help.

Regards,

Doug