LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.

My question is Iam Sudanese in USA and I have my wife and my

My question is Iam Sudanese in USA and I have my wife and my daughter are living in Australia,by the infulege of her relative she declay her self a single prerant ,so that she should get benefit from Australia government.Inwhich she was succefully, after I got visa for her to enter in Unite state of America, she refuse to come and she does not like me to talk to my daughter Iam looking for lawyer who can help me to get my daughter in my live
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.

The US court system has no jurisdiction over your wife and daughter since they do not reside in the US. You will need to seek help in the courts of Australia with regard to custody of your daughter.

I wish you well.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,