Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law

i been gone to iraq and i am having to fight family social

Customer Question

i been gone to iraq and i am having to fight family social service over custody of my daughter due to hearsay from my daughter mother and her grandmother. The grandparents want custody of my daughter. What should i do i have a lawyer that seem not to care and i need to go to court with my stuff together any advice will be greatly appreciative
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Tina replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for contacting our JA team for guidance.

If your attorney is not protecting your best interests, you should fire him/her and retain one who will. If you are aware of wrongdoing by the attorney, you can also file a complaint with the MO state bar association. They can also provide attorney referrals in your area.

You need someone who will vigorously protect your rights and present a well-prepared and thorough case on your behalf.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Best regards,

Please press the "accept" button so I may be credited and paid for my time when I have answered your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback or a bonus is always appreciated. Thank you very much.

NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.