WALLSTREETESQ
WALLSTREETESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  10 years experience, AFL-CIO UNION PLUS, UFT LAWYER FOR FAMILY, IMMIGRATION AND CRIMINAL LAW
16356563

my 48 year old Daughter is mentaly abusing me all the time

my 48 year old Daughter is mentaly abusing me all the time ,the police said she lives here and cant do any thing I am going to get a eviction set up tomorrow but understand if she has no funds or a place to go it can take months . she has caused me to have bells palsy already .she steals from me and demands money for cat food and cigretts . i just cant do it then she say she is calling the cps on me as i am a care provider for two handicap sons . my sons are great ther is no problems at all with them or me , she also told people she is trying to find me incompented as there is some funds she wants , can I file as elder abuse to have her removed we live in Dixon Ca
I WOULD FIRST GET A FULL ORDER OF PROTECTION AGAINST HER STATING YOU ARE AFRAID OF HER, AND YOU ARE SCARED OF HER.

ALSO FILE THEFT CHARGES AGAINST HER FOR THE STEALING THE POLICE SHOULD ARREST HER FOR THIS.

THE CALIFORNIA ELDER ABUSE LINE WILL ASSIST YOU ASAP IN YOUR CASE.

The most effective line of defense against elder abuse remains seniors themselves. By resisting high-pressure sales tactics, taking time to make decisions, and – most importantly – discussing personal matters with trusted friends and loved ones, seniors can often prevent many forms of elder abuse.

please contact the appropriate agency listed in the telephone numbers section, the Elder Abuse Hotline at(NNN) NNN-NNNN or your local law enforcement agency.

Elder Abuse Unit
Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office
201 N. Figueroa St., Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA. 90012
Phone(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Fax(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the police will not help me i need her removed i already had a dead bolt put on my bedroom to prevent her from stealing or hurting me
THE ONLY OPTION IS TO CONTACT THE ELDER ABUSE HOTLINE, THEIR JOB IS TO HELP YOU MENTION THE MENTAL ABUSE, IF THEY DO NOT HELP YOU CONTACT A LAWYER AND FORCE YOUR DAUGHTER OUT OF THE HOUSE FROM THE CIVIL COURT THROUGH A LEGAL EVICTION.

ALSO HAVE THAT ATTORNEY NOTIFY THE DA'S OFFICE INVESTIGATING ELDER ABUSE AND THE DA WILL ARREST HER, ANOTHER OPTION IS CONTACT THE AARP THEY WILL PROVIDE FREE LEGAL HELP FOR YOU