How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Practicing attorney for 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 47 years old married on november 10th 2008 Montana does

Resolved Question:

I am 47 years old married on november 10th 2008 Montana does not recognize unulments,how do i go about getting divorce,uncontested,no properties,no children,no hassles,without spending a fortune on an attorney?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 8 years ago.
You would go to your county court where you reside and get an uncontested divorce packet that should have all the forms the court requires for you and your spouse to complete and file with the court. The packet should have a set of instructions on what to do, when to do it and how much it will cost.
legaleagle and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you