soloprac
soloprac, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Five years of exclusive practice in family law including but not limited to mediation and trial.
9504130

Hi I have an ex-girlfriend she says shes pregnant. This is

Hi I have an ex-girlfriend she says she's pregnant. This is not her first stunt she's pulled. It's the fourth time. This time she's sent me pics and she states she's 5 months pregnant. She recently told me she has done cocaine a couple months ago. What do I do...CPS COPS ATTORNEYS
Category: Family Law
Expert:  soloprac replied 7 years ago.

DearCustomer

CPS will likely not get involved if and until the child is born. At that point they can drug test the baby and the baby can be placed in care if need be. As far as custody goes, this is the same story - you cannot petition the court for custody until the birth of the child. Unfortunately, as you can see, there is not much that can be done until the child is actually born.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Best of luck.

Sincerely,

soloprac