hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.

Can my son-in-law have the custody order for my 3 year old

Can my son-in-law have the custody order for my 3 year old grandson changed just because he doesn't like my daughter's boyfriend? They are not divorced. My son-in-law is saying the boyfriend is abusive. The BF's wife had a PFA against him for 18 months. The PFA is over. To my knowledge there has been no abuse. What chance does my son-in-law have of getting the custody modified or even reversed to give him full physical custody?
In order to have the custody order reversed he must prove that the b/f is abusive or the situation that the children are exposed to is not in the best interest of the children. His allegations must be justified with proof and not herarsay.