Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Since my sister was eighteen years old she has been harassng

Customer Question

Since my sister was eighteen years old she has been harassng my family. she is now 28. she constantly calls all members of my family and hangs up on them when they answer the phone. When we call her back to say stop calling and hanging p on us, she say's it's not me and i have been getting hang ups to, so don't call and accuse me of something i'm not doing and it ends with a curse word. She is also harassing two people who are on disability and they feel they have no rights as far as what to do. She has gotten restraining orders on them for things the have never done and my family feels she is doing it for her own personal gain. She has a mental history for trying to committ suicide and, for assulting my mother when she was 17 yrs old and she broke my mother's ribs and almost killed her. She is a violent person and she needs help. When someone does not do something for her she will make them feel bad by saying i'm going to jump in front of a bus and she is defrauding the system.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 7 years ago.
In what state are you located?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
reno nevada
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am in reno nevada can anyone help me.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
you people were no help at all i am very upset that i spent all that money for lousy no nothing people i should have gotten an answer by now so thanks for nothing .