Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Hi Mr. Burt, I typed out a very full response to you, but think

Customer Question

Hi Mr. Burt, I typed out a very full response to you, but think it may not have gotten to you. Your help is very much appreciated, I accepted your answer, and left you awesome feedback. Thank You. I had said that I know I can use more help, and would love to proceed with another question regarding your question about the my Matrimonial form Re: The answer. My form has 6 lines 1., 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 1. Says Admits the truth of the allegations contained in paragraph(s) numbered.....

2. states that he is without knowlege or information sufficient to form a belief as to the truth of the allegations contained.....

3. Denies each and every allegation of paragraph.....

4. Denies each and every allegation of paragraph...except admits.....

5. As and for First Affirmation Defense

6 As and FOR Second Affirmation Defense.,..

That's the form, pretty basic and cut and dry, but not so much to me, any more great help would be very much appreciated and, I would be happy to put forth additional funds, (edited for privacy)
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawHelpNow replied 7 years ago.

Hi there,

Thanks much for taking the time to type in the information. Again, I very much appreciate your kindness in leaving the positive feedback.

I am signing off to get some sleep, but I will be sure to be back in touch with you tomorrow (or technically later today, as it is after midnight!)

One final question, if you can stand it! Does this document have any name or form number other than "Matrimonial Answer"?

Until we next dialog, I wish you a good night and hopefully at least some sleep :-)

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks Again Mr. Burt. I am not even sure it is the correct form, It's what they gave at the Supreme Court Law Library They said it is a standard Matamonial answer form. It just says Answer - Matrimonial 6/12/07 and Appr. 6/14/07 I tried to scan the pages, was not able to attach, the form also said after the 6 questions: WHEREFORE, the defendant demands judgment dismissing the complaint. I guess on the 6 questions, I respond to only the ones that apply, or do I disreguard, and attach a paragraph kind of the way it was done in the summons. Thanks agian for your help, I want to pay again, but make sure that it gets to you, please advise, Thanks You again. Ted