RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

FOR FAMILYLAWANSERS ONLY. This is directed exclusively to a

FOR FAMILYLAWANSERS ONLY. This is directed exclusively to a NH lawyer or a lawyer absolutely confident about the way the NH court supposed to work. Divorce. Right after the Final hearing. let say next day, I find that certain info of the other side was incorrect and the judge was misled by it, is there anything I can do about it??
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your questions here. Ther are several remedies here. You can ask for anew hearing citing the material involved as grounds for doing so. If there is say a custody or other orer then you can motion to modify citing the new information here as a change of circumstances here requiring modification.

Thirdly it is possible to appeal an adverse ruling to a higher court. The first two remedies would be cheaper and the trial court would consider either a motion for new trial or motion to modify.I would not hesitate to file here as it appears material information was not presented or considered by the court. The judge would be very interested here and would set the matter for further argument. I wish you good luck here..

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I forget to mention :divorce without minors. And I am Pro Se with a broken English.

The opposite attorney's misinterpretation of an expert witness' written legal opinion I am complaining about but I don't know how to approach the court after the final hearing.

Will the higher court consider additional exhibits ??

Thanks
You are better off here askign for a new trial citing the misinterpretation here as grounds to reopen the matter. Also consider a motion to modify the orders based on such misinterpretation in the matter. An appeal while possible here is not something you can do pro se realistically. It involves briefs, bonds, and a whole lot more. So why not try to bring this back in front of the trial court.I wish you good luck here...