RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

Im from germany i live in the us for 7 years with my husband

Customer Question

Im from germany i live in the us for 7 years with my husband we have 2 children 3 and 1.we live in maryland the kids are both born in the us.we got married in germany.my husband filed for divorce a month ago.i would like to know who gets the custody of the children?My husband works we have a house im home.he tould me when he gets the custody his mom can watch the kids.my husband loves to sit on the computer play games and watching pornos.play cards make sexual comments on front off the kids.i went twice to germany took the kids without knowing him.but i came back and give him another chance.im so affraid off loosing my kids
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your questions. Likely here the courts give you the kids or order joint custody. These are small childeren here so I can't see a court giving him custody here. You would benefit from a lawyer here in this matter.

You certainly have good facts to present here to seek custody in the matter. I cannot see them giving him the kids. You have the right to serious child support and spousal support. You can pay your lawyer with any funds you can access as this is marital property. Please use lawyer referral here below..

Lawyers including legal aid for your reference..

http://www.msba.org/public/referral.htm