hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.

married for 20 years, children age 18 and starting college

married for 20 years, children age 18 and starting college in the fall, both of us employed in process of divorcing . Common propriety: house
The house will be split equally and any other property you may have such as furnishings, and retirement plans and cars. Both parents will be required to pay for college of child according to their last two years of W-2's and at a minimum wage salary. If salaries were equal then they will split the colleg costs. Alimony will be paid for one year according to the last 2 years of W-2's if the wife did not work during the marriage.